Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Follow Up On Year Up

Yesterday I went to the presentations at Year Up. It's always a bit
strange to hear what someone may say about your company. But I have
never heard someone present my company. Even though the presentation
was for a class, I was very impressed with Jeremiah and Kadesh's
presentation. They did a very nice job on the presentation especially
considering I was the only CEO who showed up for their respective
presentation. So Jeremiah and Kadesh had to present to their
classmates, teacher, and subject.

I wasn't surprised that they handled it with the upmost
professionalism. I wish them both the best on their continued growth
in this industry, and I hope to have a continued involvement with this
tremendous organization.

www.yearup.org

No comments: