Sunday, December 26, 2010

Thank you for making What You Can Do 365 a Success

So this is it. We are staring down the last week of 2010. And we did it! 365 days, 261 videos, over 75 not for profits organizations, a wonderful cast and an exhausted crew. When I envisioned “What You Can Do” I don’t think I ever could have imagined the immense feeling of gratitude and admiration I feel for the amazing cast and crew who made all of this possible. A huge thank you must be given to Alicia, Julie, Melissa, Karen, Noah and Ashley. If any one of them hadn’t been present the project would have fallen apart.

And of course I thank everyone who has tuned in, commented on Facebook and lent their voice to the project. “What You Can Do” is nothing without viewer participation, and it is because of everyone’s participation that I am so hopeful and excited for what’s to come in 2011.

I wish everyone a wonderful holidays, and I ask you to stay tuned for all that is to come!

Jessica



For more information, please visit - www.whatyoucando365.com

No comments: